Open and Affirming
First Congregational UCC Moline
March 18th Congregational Vote on Proposed ONA Covenant
A congregational vote will be held after worship this Sunday, March 18th, in Fellowship Hall, to decide whether to adopt an ONA Covenant. A letter with details for this vote was mailed on Wednesday, March 14th. The mailing includes the following documents:
- ONA Vote Letter (Includes ONA Covenant)
- Tower Article- Revised ONA Update
- Provisional Ballot Letter ONA
In keeping with our Congregational heritage, we value the process of coming together to make decisions about the future of the church. Please attend this meeting and share your voice and perspective with the congregation.
- February 25th, UCC ONA Informational Meeting, Pr. Craig Jan-McMahon.
- March 3rd, Scripture: Dr. Eric Stewart, Assoc. Professor of Religion, New Testament Studies
- March 11th, Experience: Special guests panel.
- Perry Mears, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Bettendorf
- Mary Ann Caruso, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Davenport
- Clyde Lipp, The Project of the Quad Cities, Moline
- March 18th: Congregational vote.
Wednesday Covenant Group Meetings:
- Feb. 28th, March 7th, March 14th; 5:00-6:30, CE Wing.
- Sign up to participate in the Wednesday ONA Covenant Group
(please indicate whether childcare needed).
- Example ONA Covenants
Join the Conversation
UCC Website Resources
Please check back later, as resources will be added regularly.