Each year during December, in preparation for Christmas, the Giving Tree arrives in our library so together we can share the light of Christ with our neighbors. Sponsored by our Outreach and Mission Board. You are invited to select a name tag from the Giving Tree, purchase items on the tag, and return the gifts in gift bags to our tree. What a great way to spread the Holiday spirit!
- Shop for Gifts Names available on tree starting Sunday, December 1st.
– Check out a tag from the Christmas Giving Tree located in the Library.
- – Shop for gifts
- – Return gifts in gift bags and NOT wrapped by Sunday December 15th.
- Sponsor a gift $75
- – Give online by clicking the button below or
- – Place your donation in the giving tree envelope on Sunday December 8th
***New this year – please return gifts in gift bags and NOT wrapped***
The organizations have asked for safety purposes that gifts be put in gift bags and NOT wrapped (we found out many of them unwrap the gifts to see what is inside before sending home with the recipients). If you are looking to take multiple tags, please consider taking tags of siblings-they will be marked! Thank you!
Who are we serving?
Jefferson & Logan Schools
The ARC of the QC
Active Day Center