Stopping church activities in our building does not mean we stop being a church. Now is the time for us to respond in faith:
Kids: Remember our Lenten Practice
- Find some sunshine and quiet and say or think our Lenten Prayer: Give me a Clean Heart, O God, and Renew a right Spirit within me.
- Let others go first; take the smaller portion; give the best to others.
- Help without being asked; do kind and good things for others.
- Help / Ask for Help with Grocery Shopping.
- Offer ideas for how we can respond in faith in coming weeks.
Leaders: Prepare to Work Together
- Visit fccmoline.org/zoom so we can begin working together.
Let’s all pray for one another as we find ways to prepare for the glorious time when we can meet again as a congregation.