WE’RE OPENING: Sunday March 7th, 2021!
Dear Friends and Members of FCC,
We look forward to having you join us soon! As we approach our tentative reopen date of March 7th, 2021, below are instructions on how you can reserve your seat for worship and our COVID Worship Policy.
To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we have re-configured our worship space, socially distanced from others, so that you can attend safely. We have also implemented cleaning precautions for your safety. In order to maintain social distancing, online reservations are now required to attend worship (Sunday mornings at 10 am.) 50 spots are available each week and are on a first come first reserved basis. Online Reservations will be open 12am on Tuesdays and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesdays.
- Anyone with medical conditions placing them in the vulnerable category and who have not been fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue worshipping online. Fccmoline.org/fcclive
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or are in a high risk category for COVID-19 we ask that you wait to attend worship until you are symptom free and have not been in contact with a someone who has tested positive.
- If you have a health condition that makes wearing a mask difficult we request that you not worship with us in person at this time. You can always watch online on FCCLive!
Please be aware that space is limited so seats are not guaranteed. After reading the COVID Worship Policy and completing the Health Questionnaire, if you are able to safely attend worship, you may reserve your seat online through the link below. Again, you must reserve your seat each week for the upcoming Sunday service through the online link below.
I deeply appreciate your willingness to cooperate with these guidelines. I realize this is not an ideal situation, but let us be grateful for the opportunity to gather for worship even in this limited capacity.
Rev. Becky David
Please read the details below before registering:
When you arrive at church… Be aware that things will look and feel very different.
- You must register every person (adult and child) who plans to attend.
- Doors will open promptly 15 minutes before service.
- Please maintain 6 feet social distancing while entering and exiting the building and throughout the entirety of the service.
- Please follow the parking lot and entrance instructions provided in your confirmation email.
- Face coverings are required for everyone, including children over the age of 2 years old.
- Face covering MUST be worn at ALL times.
- Everyone must remain in their pews for the entire service.
- Nursery is not available at this time.
- Children are encouraged to attend worship with their families and are expected to stay in their seats throughout worship, under parent supervision. (Children must remain in their seats for children’s time.)
- No fellowship food/drink before or after the service.
- Transportation via the church bus is not available at this time.
- Despite our safety measures, there is a possibility that you could be exposed to COVID-19 by attending a service. By registering to attend, you acknowledge this situation and assume the risk of potential exposure.
To Reserve your Seat and to review our full COVID Worship Policy click the links below.