Reserve your spot for Holy Week Services
To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we have re-configured our worship space, socially distanced from others, so that you can attend safely. We have also implemented cleaning precautions for your safety. In order to maintain social distancing, reservations are now required to attend worship. 50 spots are available each service on a first come first reserved basis. Reservations for Holy Week service are open 12am on Monday and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday.
We look forward to having you join us soon!
Please read the details below before registering.
- You must register every person (adult and child) who plans to attend.
- Once you pass the health questionnaire you can choose which services you plan to attend. You must register separately for the Family Outdoor Easter Service and Easter Egg Hunt here.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to service.
- Please maintain 6 feet social distancing while entering and exiting the building and throughout the entirety of the service.
- Face coverings are required for everyone, including children over the age of 2 years old.
- Face covering MUST be worn at ALL times.
- All must remain in their pews for the entire service.
- Nursery is not available at this time.
- Children are encouraged to attend worship with their families and are expected to stay in their seats throughout worship, under parent supervision.
- Despite our safety measures, there is a possibility that you could be exposed to COVID-19 by attending a service. By registering to attend, you acknowledge this situation and assume the risk of potential exposure.
- Please follow the parking lot and entrance instructions provided in your confirmation email.
- Thank you and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Use the button below to reserve your seats for the the limited in-person Holy Week Services.