Kick Off 2021
Join us for Kick Off Sunday: September 12th, 2021 Sunday School 2021 …
September Updates Updated September 3rd, 2021 Dear FCC Friends,In accordance with the …
Interim Congregational Conversations
Please join us for the next Congregational Conversation: Our Interim Work Continues …
Join us Sundays for worship live at 10 am on Facebook Live! …
We have lots of special Sundays and events coming up in June!
- This week kicks off with Summer of Service tomorrow (June 3rd) at 5:30 pm, cleaning up FCC Neighborhoods!
- On Saturday June 5th, our church has partnered with other Open and Affirming churches to sponsor a booth at Pride!
- Saturday June 12th we will celebrate with Red Wagon for Miss Laura’s retirement and 65th Birthday at Riverside Park East Pavilion in Moline from 1-3 pm.
- Sunday June 13th we will celebrate 2 baptisms during worship!
- Following worship will be Jennifer’s Going Away Reception.
- Father’s Day, June 20th, will be our next outdoor worship service at 10 am! FCCLive will not be available for this Sunday.
- June 24th 4pm will be the second installment of Summer of Service: serving at Closet2Closet!
- Sunday June 27th we will celebrate Open and Affirming Sunday during worship and take a special offering for Strengthen the Church.
- At 1 pm join us for an Outdoor Baby Shower for Adam & Amber Moore (our Director of Communications & Marketing).