Annual Meeting 2022
The annual meeting will be Sunday February 13th following worship in the sanctuary.
Our Emergency Congregational Meeting originally scheduled for 1/23 unfortunately needs to be rescheduled to Sunday, January 30th at 11:15am (still with a livestream option). We have realized that the congregation would benefit from having some more information to digest prior to the meeting. This information will be sent out later this week. Additionally, Pastor Becky has COVID and it is important to give her the time to recover and SAFELY return for this meeting. Please contact Audra Bailey (563-340-5588 or email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- 1/30 – Emergency Congregational Meeting in the Sanctuary at 11:15am.
- Our upcoming congregational meeting on Sunday, January 30th will address some of the financial concerns regarding the future of the church and the growing need for leadership volunteers. Your attendance at this meeting is much appreciated as we try to put together a plan for 2022 and beyond. A livestream option will be provided.
Accompanying this message you will find the information that will be discussed at our Emergency Congregational Meeting on Sunday, January 30th at 11:15am. We hope you are able to take your time prior to the meeting to process this information and come prepared for the discussion. The meeting will be held in the sanctuary, but will also be live streamed via Facebook and YouTube. We strongly encourage you to attend. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
- YouTube Livestream
- Facebook Livestream
- 2/6 – Tentative Finance Update at 9:00am in Large Dining Room (no livestream)
- 2/13 – Year in Photos Presentation at 9:00am in Large Dining Room (no livestream)
- 2/13 – Annual Meeting at 11:15am in the Sanctuary (livestreamed following worship)
Annual Reports will be available the beginning of February. Reports will be sent out via email. If you don’t have an email on file you will receive a report in the mail.