FCC Hosts Blood Drive in May
Did you know that ImpactLife (the former IHMV Blood Center) is the sole provider of 100% of all blood products at Unity Point Trinity and the Genesis Health Systems in the Quad Cities as well has hospitals in Henry County? It also provides blood to both Iowa City and Peoria.
On Friday, May 20 from 1 – 5:30 pm, a mobile blood donor bus will be located in the FCC parking lot. Last year’s FCC blood drive had 20 donors which we hope to surpass this year.
You can register below, click the link & then follow the directions to schedule your appointment. Or you can register by contacting Susi Llewellyn at susanL1232@hotmail.com and she will give you a call to get your registered.
A few requirements:
- Masks and appointment required
- Feel healthy the day of appointment
- Eat before donating and bring a photo ID
- Youth 17 or over are eligible with parental consent
- Last donation was prior to 3/25/22