Although we are no longer requiring masks inside our building, we encourage you to wear a mask and practice social distancing while inside the church building.
August Council Update
Greetings FCC Friends!
With Governor Pritzker’s announcement of moving Illinois into Phase 5 on June 11th, we will now be able to fully open our building with no capacity limits. Your Church Council strongly encourages everyone wear masks and continue social distancing while inside the church building.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or are in a high risk category for COVID-19 we ask that you wait to attend worship until you are symptom free and have not been in contact with a someone who has tested positive. If you have a health condition that makes wearing a mask difficult we request that you not worship with us in person at this time. You are encouraged to continue worshipping online. Fccmoline.org/fcclive
Guidelines for Worship
When you arrive at church… Be aware that things will look and feel very different.
- Your Church Council strongly encourages everyone wear masks and continue social distancing while inside the church building.
- We encourage social distancing as an added safety benefit.
- Please be respectful of those in masks who may feel a need to continue to socially distance.
- Due to lack of staffing, Nursery is closed until further notice. However, the Hearthside Nursing room is open. We look forward to your family joining us in worship!!!
- Balcony will remain closed due to safety concerns.
Despite our safety measures, there is a possibility that you could be exposed to COVID-19 by attending a service. By signing in on Sundays, you acknowledge this situation and assume the risk of potential exposure.
What about my children?
- Children are encouraged to attend worship with their families.
- Due to lack of staffing, Nursery is closed until further notice. However, the Hearthside Nursing room is open (located in the church office, ask one of our hosts for assistance!)
- We look forward to your family joining us in worship!!!
When will the doors open?
Doors will open 30 minutes before service.
You may enter through the Main Sanctuary Doors, our West (Tower) Door off of the parking lot on 7th Avenue, or the North Door off of the parking lot on 6th Avenue (under the overhang)/ Elevator access is available at the North Door. Each entrance will be equipped with hand sanitizer and masks.
Am I really required to wear a mask?
Your Church Council strongly encourages everyone wear masks and continue social distancing while inside the church building.
What about those at-risk or those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
We hope people who are sick, at risk or in vulnerable categories will worship with us from the safety of their homes on FCCLive. Our team is committed to creating engaging experiences for those joining online.
What safety precautions has FCC implemented?
Your health and safety are of paramount importance to us. We have taken as many precautions as possible to provide a safe environment. At each entrance you will find hand sanitizer and masks. The sanctuary is disinfected before and after each service. Restroom facilities are also disinfected.
What if I, or someone at service tests posivite for COVID-19?
Contract Tracing Information: If a COVID-19 case is confirmed for any person in attendance, in person worship will be cancelled to ensure the proper cleaning and appropriate testing can take place.
If you or a member of your household test positive for COVID-19 contact the church office (309-762-0787). If exposure occurs during worship, you will be notified by the office for contact tracing purposes.
Each Sunday we ask that those in attendance fill out the attendance form in the bulletin so we can easily notify you if we would have someone in attendance test positive for COVID-19.