Hello and welcome to your third and final day of ReNew: the Green VBS! This is your information for Day #3, follow the steps in order below for your last day of vbs fun!
We want to see our VBS campers in action! Take pics along your vbs day and upload them here for us to share!
Daily Theme: Growing
- Read Introduction and Bible Story as a family, be sure to use your best enthusiastic and excited Becca voice!! Click here! (link to intro pdf)
- Play songs 1 and 12, this time rock out with your best “air instruments!” Click here! (link to songs)
- Review reflection Questions/Bible Point:
- Why do seeds need in order to grow?
- What do I need in order to grow?
- Bible Point: God’s love is growing in me!
- Take Root Seedlings: Click here! (link to day 3 Take Root Seedlings pdf)
- From Crops to Cornbread Snack: Click here! (link to snack pdf)
- Play songs 3 and 1, this time sing and dance with a partner! Click here! (link to songs)
- Eco Music – Instruments of Faith (everyone) Click here! (link to instructions)
Sprouts and Seedlings: On your VBS bag, it should say whether each child is a sprout or a seedling…Seeding age 1-6 years, Sprout age 7-12 years.