Hello and Welcome to ReNew: the Green VBS! This is your information sheet for Day #1, follow the steps below in order for your first day of green VBS fun!
We want to see our VBS campers in action! Take pics along your vbs day and upload them here for us to share!
Daily Theme: Planting Seeds
- Read Introduction and Bible Story as a family, be sure to use your best enthusiastic and excited Becca voice!! Click here! (link to intro pdf)
- Play songs 1 and 3, of course be sure to sing and dance! Click here! (link to songs)
- Review reflection Questions/Bible Point:
- Why do people plant seeds?
- Why does God plant seeds?
- Bible Point: God’s love is a seed in me!
- Take Root Seedlings: Click here! (link to Take Root Seedlings pdf)
- Full Seeds Snack: Click here! (link to snack pdf)
- Play songs 2 and 1, of course be sure to sing and dance! Click here! (link to songs)
- Eco Art- Nature Sculpture (everyone) Click here! (link to instructions)
Sprouts and Seedlings: On your VBS bag, it should say whether each child is a sprout or a seedling…Seeding age 1-6 years, Sprout age 7-12 years.